DWOS (Dental Wings) full crack version includes a complete set of applications and modeling tools that allow dental technicians and dentists to create a wide range of orthopedic work using a common software platform. The first dental PLM system. Built on a robust design and manufacturing platform. DWOS is the first digital dental system that incorporates PLM (ProductLifecycle Management) principles and advanced digital fabrication concepts. This powerful hardware platform is available to the user through a simple interface.
Order management: order lifecycle management from creation to manufacture.
Database management: provides a complete overview and control of dental cases.
Material management: allows you to create materials, model them, manage production parameters.
Dental management: supports individual design, preferred for the material.
Cooperating: the working network can have distributed peripheral equipment (simulation stations connected to a centralized server).
Full integration in 3D scanners.
Simulation modules DWOS is fully integrated into 3D Dental Wings Scans. These powerful combinations provide the highest performance scanners compared to other systems on the market. Dental Wings 3D scanners have the functions of parallel scanning, automatic edge creation. Also automatic detection of the internal axis, and automatic simulation.
The open software platform. DWOS is an open platform that gives the user the freedom of choice. The user can apply this software to simulate work in other scanning devices.
Preoperative implant planning.
Increasing the proportions of prosthetic elements produced in the CAD/CAM system has led to the creation of implant installation programs. To implement the complete process, implant planning is now integrated with prosthetic modeling tool planners. This integrated system allows implantologists, orthopedists and dental technicians to work on a common software platform.
The first fully open system:
- Preoperative Implant Planning software can import data (Dicom format) from any existing or new CBCT scanners.
- Preoperative Implant Planning software allows to place implants of leading implant manufacturers. This system allows users to work with different implant systems, unlike other pre-operative systems
- GonyX mechanical tool – local drill The Straumann&DWOS collaborative software has a large data library.
- Individual abutments for implants. The “outside to inside” simulation strategy allows you to simulate individual abutments in one step, taking into account the overall clinical situation.
This module automatically constructs the anatomy of a simulated abutment on an implant. During one session, there are three individual components: an individual abutment, a removable prosthesis, a full contour.
- Unique modeling capabilities. Software tools guarantee complete control of the parameters of the simulated abutment: clinical aspects (such as digital installation) abutment removal).
- Access to a large number of implant systems. All major implant systems are represented in libraries, which represents several suppliers. Additionally, users can independently create their own implant libraries.
- Complex and combined implantation works. Automatic control of parallel axes ensures excellent accuracy of the bridge landing on abutments.